- Subscription of the quarterly Miombo E-Newsletter and Printout.
- Take part in Green School Awards, nature-capturing photo competitions, and other competitions.
- Take part in shaping the Society and its future.
- Discount on events, meetings, and conferences.
- Free access to career development, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
- Priority when it comes to employment, fieldwork, internship, or volunteering opportunities.
- Take part in promoting biodiversity conservation and environmental sustainability.
- Free participation in bird watching activities and nature walks.
- Promotion of members’ professional and business activities.
- Represent WCST in various media to convey conservation messages to the general public.
- Donate to Support WCST
- Serve in a WCST’s Zonal Branch
- Assist in Projects Development
- Help in Disseminating Conservation Education
- Share your Expertise and Professional Experience
- Serve as a Volunteer
- Serve as an Intern or Field Practical Trainee
- Assist in Data Collection
WCST’s Zones represent a group of Tanzania’s administrative regions with some common features. Any WCST’s member may become a member of any zone of his/her choice upon payment of the designated dues. WCST Members from a particular Zone can apply to the Council to open a Zonal Branch and the Zonal branch must have at least 50 representatives from each region forming a particular zone.
Coastal Zone constitutes the four administrative regions including Dar Es Salaam, Tanga, Lindi, and Mtwara.
Northern Zone constitutes the three administrative regions including Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara.
LAKE NYASA ZONE
Nyasa Zone constitutes five administrative regions including Mbeya, Songwe, Ruvuma, Njombe, and Iringa.
LAKE TANGANYIKA ZONE
Western Zone constitutes four administrative regions including Kigoma, Tabora, Katavi, and Rukwa
Central Zone constitutes four administrative regions including Dodoma, Morogoro, Shinyanga, and Singida.
LAKE VICTORIA ZONE
Lake Zone constitutes five administrative regions including Mwanza, Mara, Simiyu, Geita, and Kagera
Zanzibar zone constitutes all administrative regions in Unguja and Pemba Isles.